Going to Mbale



Last Thursday morning I had the opportunity to travel with my family to Mbale. We made the 2 ½ hour trip because we wanted to say goodbye to our friends, the MacCallums. They are moving back to South Africa. The drive didn’t take that long because it is now dry season. Once we got to Mbale we dropped off all our stuff at our Mission house, then we spent the afternoon swimming with the Tuningas. I had a great time! That night we had dinner with Mr. & Mrs. MacCallum. It was fun because we went to the nice Elgon Hotel which has a playground? The next day we went home. I’m sad that the MacCallums are leaving but I’m glad we got to say goodbye!

Caleb



Comments

Anonymous said…
Gramma & pa are really enjoying reading your posts & watching you become quite the family blogger! Keep it up!
Unknown said…
Aaaw, thanks Caleb - it was wonderful to see you, your sister and brother AND your folks. I have loved watching you all grow and become such beautiful godly children! I shall miss you, but maybe you will be able to visit with us in our home one day. (P.S. I love you and your whole family!!)

Popular posts from this blog

Still Out Here...

Big News

Sojourns, Snow and Sickness